CROSSFIT SUFFOLK   ***  Forging Elite Fitness


Seven rounds for time of:
185 pound Front squat, 3 reps
7 L-pull-ups


Strength and Conditioning…East coast-style!



  Blood And Chalk: Jim Wendler Talks Big Weights, Vol. 8  From TNation.com  "One thing that I'll never understand in the training world is this: even when given 99% of a program, people will always find a way to overthink and over analyze the remaining 1%. Which do you think is the most important?"–Jim Wendler

Tom Kurz On Maintaining Flexibility  This is a link to Tom Kurz's website, Stadion.com, where Kurz sells his DVDs.  The page contains a video showing Kurz dropping into full splits and side splits with the greatest of ease.  We post this because Kurz is 50.  The message is simple, but not easy to accomplish: You can maintain a great degree of flexibility if you make it part of your regular focus.  There is no need, for purposes of sport or fitness, to do a split.  This isn't the point.  The point is many are under the impression that you HAVE to lose flexibility as you age.  The fact is you will lose flexibility as you age IF you do nothing about it, but you don't have to accept that there is nothing you can do about it.

How To Fatten Pigs…And People  from That Paleo Guy  (thanks to Chris at Conditioning Research) "We feed pigs grain (high carb). Depending on their age, we feed them either corn or wheat. Both of those diets help the pigs to get fat (and wheat makes harder, whiter fat than corn)."—Heath Putnam–

Leave a Reply